ShareThis

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

I'm a Potter Girl


I'm literally obsessed with Harry Potter so I feel it is only fitting to write in his language today.... just kidding but isn't that font awesome? I also found one called Lumos font. It's pretty sweet. % if you press the percent sign it makes a freaking snitch! it's awesome! also $ if you press the dollar sign it makes a broom... anyways I thought that was cool. Here is the link to where I got the fonts. I apologize for my weirdness... I should actually be working on my essay for my Writing 150 class but I don't really feel like it. But I will get it done. I swear. 
Anyhow, I am obsessed with Harry Potter and I don't think I will ever get sick of watching the movies, reading the books, and wanting to buy merchandise. Also, I would really love to go to Harry Potter world in Florida but I don't know when I will ever have that chance.... Maybe once I'm married.... I don't know. I'm not planning on getting married anytime soon. I don't even like anyone right now. HA
I can't tell you how many times I have read/listened to all the Harry Potter books. It's a little ridiculous. I actually really want to read them again over summer. They are just that good. I really wish there was more to the story so that it never had to end. 
My favorite book/movie is the third one. I can't tell you exactly why, I just really love that one the best. Although they are all fantastic, I feel like the third one has the most awesome story. Or maybe it's the fact that that movie was one of the most well done ones. I also like the 7th one but that is because they split it into two part and so they were able to fit almost everything necessary in the movie to truly reflect the book. 
Anyways, I can't wait to go home and go to Disneyland and have time to watch all the Harry Potters in a row. I have to do it! And actually watch them. Not just get distracted and what not. I did that with the Lord of the Rings trilogy (extended version) over winter break and it was fantastic. Those movies are truly amazing. And I need to read all the books again. (BTW I loaned out our 7th book to my friend over 2 years ago and she moved to NJ so I don't think she'll ever give it back so I need to buy another one so my family doesn't get suspicious.)  I also need to do it with Star Wars and Indiana Jones and Anne of Green Gables and I'm trying to think of other series that I love but I can't right now.... 
But seriously, I need to get writing my essay. It's not going to write itself. And I need to study for my other 2 tests that I have to take sometime tomorrow and Thursday because I will be leaving to go to Jessica's for the weekend and I don't want to worry about much whilst I'm there. So peace out. TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment