ShareThis

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Its Been a Great Day

So, I went on a double date yesterday with some friends. It was really fun! We saw this musical called "The Civil War" it was actually really good. I'd never even heard of it before but the music was pretty modern and the performers did a pretty great job.
Last night I went and saw BYU's Vocal Point with my roommate Lauren. Oh my goodness, they were so amazing! I just can't get over it. I saw them last August with my mom and cousins. I just must have forgot. haha. I loved it. Agh and a few of them are really cute! I wish I actually knew them so that I could maybe get to know them better if you know what I mean. Me and Lauren stayed for like an hour after and  sat across from where they were signing autographs, staring. We are kinda pathetic, but it was so worth it. Their voices literally make me swoon. To top it all off, they look really good in a button up shirt and tie. I just can't get over it!
Well, we finally worked up the courage to ask the cutest one, Trevor Johnson, for a picture! We are so height compatible. I mean look! We already look pretty darn good together... minus Lauren... even though I love her to death... I'm the one who is single!
Church tomorrow... TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment