ShareThis

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Take Me To Disneyland

Recently I have had the most overwhelming urge to go to Disneyland in Anaheim California. I have only gone I think twice in the past 4 or 5 years. It is so sad. I think I am going to cry. I really miss it so much! Ever since I was in like 4th or 5th grade I had a Disneyland Annual Pass until about 7th or 8th grade. So that was a good 3 or 4 years that I had a pass. It was so much fun and I have so many fond memories of going to Disneyland every month. I have totally been deprived the last few years though. I am determined to get a pass when I go home after this semester. I know it will only be good for like a month but I am hoping to at least go 5-8 times before I come back in the fall.
I just really miss it so much. I know it has changed a lot since the last couple times I have gone so I am really looking forward to going again. I just need my Disney fill so that I don't kill myself over summer.
 Disneyland is truly magical. It makes me so happy because it has so much adventure and fun everywhere. It has totally become way expensive but now that I think about it, if I get an annual pass, it will totally be worth every cent. I just need to save up enough to pay for it. It should work out though. I am not going to buy any clothes or anything if that helps. I wish I could go on my birthday this year but I think my pass will already be blocked... we'll see. At least if I go that week I will be happy. I was going to get a pass last year but then they raised the price $70 and I didn't have that kind of money. Now that I have a job, I can hopefully save up and manage my money better. This is so worth it though. I have not had the joy of Disneyland in way too long. I need to figure out how to drive on the freeway without getting scared so that I can take myself because my mom has to work and won't be able to go with me every time I will want to. Hopefully I can find some friends to go with also. Ah I am so excited. I know it will all work out. I deserve a Disney year! Especially after a hard first year of college, this is the kind of break I will need this summer. 4 months home will be too long without some Disney fun! I can't wait to go home now!
UPDATE: I was listening to Disney music while I was doing my homework and I almost cried. I seriously need to go to Disneyland like right now! I just can't contain myself. I will officially be buying my pass next week even though I won't be able to use it until May. I am going to save all the money I earn just so I can afford gas/paying for my pass. I seriously better go at least once a week in May, if I don't, I will be so sad. It just needs to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment