ShareThis

Thursday, March 21, 2013

World Down Syndrome Day!

Today is World Down Syndrome Day!
I actually didn't know about this until I saw a picture my friend posted on Instagram of her little brother who has Down Syndrome. He is adorable.
Even though no one even reads this blog I thought I would express my feelings on this wonderful day.
I can't wait to be a Special Education teacher and let these wonderful children touch my life. I can't imagine a better job. It will work out perfectly with raising a family. I know it will be hard but it will be totally worth every minute. I love special kids and I can't wait to go home and see all my cute special friends!

This is one of my absolute best friends Jordan! He has Down Syndrome which makes him the cutest kid in the world. I can't wait to go home and see him. He is seriously one of the best people in my life. He is one of the big reasons why I want to teach Special Education so badly.... 6 more weeks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment