ShareThis

Saturday, April 27, 2013

I Am

I read a book today, or part of a book rather, and it is called Promptings by Kody Bateman. It's so good I really recommend it. I got to the chapter about "I am". It basically says that you are what you think you are. You can achieve anything you believe you can. Seriously, if you think about yourself this way your life will be amazing. It's so easy to be negative, especially about one's self, but honestly, if you just stop and think about how good you are, that is way better. I compiled a list of things that I am. Even if I am not necessarily these things right now at this very moment and even if these things don't happen for a while, this is the person I am and who I want to be. I am a positive person and this is all about me.
I am a patient person.
I am a wonderful mother and wife. (obviously hasn't happened yet but it will)
I am a wonderful sister.
I am good at serving other people.
I can sing really well and I always will.
I love people fiercely.
I am confident
I can do anything I put my mind to.
I am not a complainer.
I have an amazing job.
I care about everyone I meet.
It’s hard to say goodbye and that’s why sometimes I don’t, but I will from now on.
I am not afraid of the dark.
I am a happy person.
I can survive the present and the hardships it brings.
I am really good at taking tests.
I am really good at balancing my time.
I am fit and strong and my body looks awesome.
I am really smart and I can learn anything.
I am really good at writing.
I am really good at listening to what people have to say.
I care about people and what they have to say.
I am really good at talking to and motivating people
I am a very compassionate person.
I am very motivated to get things done.
Everything will always work out. If I do what I can and as much as I can, the rest is not up to me. God will always help me when I can no longer help myself. Things will always work out and they always have. 

CHALLENGE:
Make a list of things that you are. You are who you want to be so include those as well. Think Happy Thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment