ShareThis

Monday, June 18, 2012

So I decided to create a blog

So I decided to create a blog because a couple of my friends have one and it seems like a good way to share my thoughts. It'll pretty much be like my public journal.
Any ways, I spent time at my cousins' last week.  My little sisters went to our church's girls' camp, my dad was gone half the week and my mom and brother are in DC.  I didn't want to spend last week alone so that is why I decided to go to my cousins.
On Sunday when I got there we just hung out and stuff.  That night I had to register for classes at BYU!
The problem with that was, their computer wasn't working when it was time for me to register... good thing my other cousins live on the same street... so I was saved cause I used their computer instead.  I'm now a registered student at BYU.  I'm so excited!
The rest of the week I pretty much just hung out, went to the beach and went to a dodgers game!
It was fun and eventful.

No comments:

Post a Comment