ShareThis

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I drove for the first time today


I drove for the first time today... kinda nerve racking.
I've had my permit for 2 weeks and this is the first time I've driven.  It's so sad I'm officially an adult and I just now started driving. 
My dad gave me my first lesson.  We went to my high school's parking lot and since it was empty I just drove around for like 30 minutes.  I pretended the different parking slots were stop signs, practiced turning, practiced stopping, practiced using my blinker.... Ugh its kinda crazy how much there is to know about driving.  I cant believe it. I just barely did anything.... I can't even imagine driving on the actual streets soon. I mean like how am I supposed to look all around me and still drive forward lol. Plus the stupid brake and gas pedals are way more sensitive than I thought they would be.  
I guess its not that bad and I was only driving for a few minutes and at a max of 15 mph, but once I get the hang of it (hopefully sooner rather than later) than it will be easy as pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment